Saturday, July 14, 2007

Tentative d'arnaque - Prise de contact de Suzanne Badango

----- Original Message -----
From: Miss Suzann Badango
Sent: Friday, July 13, 2007 2:47 AM
Subject: I AM MISS SUZANN BADANGO




Hello My dear
Permit me to inform you of my desire of going into
financial transaction with you for our mutual benefits
hence i write with do respect, i am Miss Suzann Badango
from Liberia, I am a lady,with black hair,brown eyes,5fts
7inches tall,weigh 59kgs.

I wish to request for your assistance in a financial
transaction, dear i got your contact in a cause of serious
search in internet for a transaction partner,i wish to
invest in a manufacturing and real estatemanagement
industry in your country, i have five million,five hundred
thousand united state dollars to invest in industry and i
will require your assistance in recieving the funds into
your position in your country.

I will gladly give you 10% of the total sum for your
assistance,please it is important you contact me
immediately for more clearifications on the next step hence
it is my wish to relocate to your country as soon as this
transaction is concluded.
Awaiting your immediate response.contact me,
Thanks,
Miss Suzann Badango


P.S: Si la photo envoyée par ces arnaqueur a été volée, nous prions le légitime propriétaire de cette image, de se signaler et nous retirerons sa photo du blog.

No comments: