Saturday, July 14, 2007

Tentative d'arnaque - l'entrée de Miss JOJOPE


----- Original Message -----
From: LINDA JOJOPE
To: J.
Sent: Saturday, July 07, 2007 12:07 PM
Subject: RE : Re: Phone


Goodmorning Sir J.,

I thank you so much for your mails which I read this morning, To be honest with you my heart is full of joy reading from you again this morning and I thank GOD who directed me to you. Sir, I can understand that you are a sincere and honest person and I am assuring you that you will never regreat any of your assistance to me, Sir after going through your mail this morning with happiness and joy I went immediately to the bank and I have introduced you officially to them and to the glory of the ALMIGHTY GOD the International Remittance Manager of the bank accepted my request and he told me that before their bank will contact you for the transfering of this money into your bank account that I should instruct you to contact them to avoid mistake. Sir, I am assuring you that you don't have any problem, I can never lie to you believe all that I have explained to you and help me for the sake of GOD. I am suffering so much here without any help from any body except GOD because after the death of my father his wicked brother's siezed all my father's properties without even caring for me and I thank GOD that when my father was alive he did not let any of his brother's know about this money except me just as if he knows what is going to happen.

Sir, after then I left our country to this strange country where my father deposited this money of which none of them knows where I am now, and I am right know in the refeguee camp suffering without any help from anybody please help me in any way that you can so that I will be able to come over their in your country to continue my education while you will help me in handling the investment of this money as you can see that I am too young to handle this kind of money, please try and bring me out from this predicaments that I am passing through here even for me to eat twice now is by the grace of GOD.

Sirr, Please below is the contact of the bank where my father deposited this $4.5 Million US Dollars what you will do now is to contact them, tell them that you are the one that I have already introduced to them concerning the transfering of the money that my late father deposited in their bank into your bank account, Please tell them that you will like them to transfer this money into your account as I have already directed them as soon as you are through with this mail.

Below is the contact of the Bank.

Bank Name: BANK OF AFRICA - CI
Address: Siege Social 11, avenue Joseph Anoma,
Plateau 01 B.P. 4132 Abidjan 01, cote d'ivoire

Name of the Bank Director: MR. DEXMOND KONNE
Director's Direct Email Address: remittanceofficeboabank_abidjan@yahoo.fr
Direct Phone Number +22509 595 434

Please Sir try and contact them immediately and discause with them as you can see that I am still too young and am ignorant of this kind of transaction please I will be following your directives and advice, I believe that everything will be good with you and them and I pray that GOD will lead us through.

I enclose my INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT COPY TO YOU for you to see me because this is the only thing that has my picture which I have now, please sir I will be expecting to read from you after you might have contacted the Bank. Please I don't have any phone number where you can get me now that is the reason I did not give you ant phone number.

I will be waiting to read from you as soon as you have contacted the Bank.

Thanks
Miss Linda Jojope.


P.S: pour ceux qui ont déjà visité ce blog, il y'a des noms qui reviennent comme celui de M. Dexmond KONNE

No comments: